Tuesday, April 29, 2008



I dont know how I threw this together in 24 hours, didn't think I was gonna make it, but here goes...

I'm having a gallery show! "What?" you say, "where did that come from?" And to that I say I have no idea. My friend Lisa called me and asked me to do it and I said yes. I pulled some prints out of my ass and threw together some stuff for this show. It's nothing spectacular on my part but I tried my hardest to throw some stuff together amid finals and thesis due dates.

Aaaanyway, you should come! Even if you really don't care for art come for free wine and cheese. There's going to be a dj and some partying going on after the gallery show so that should be fun.

And yes, I know my name is spelled wrong along with other things on this flyer. I dont have the most recent one that was revised so this'll just have to do!

see you there!

==theballs==

3 comments:

ALBERT PARDO said...

---THANX FOR TH EHEADS UP ON YOUR FILM TIME CHRISSY, I DON'T THINK I COULD HAVE SAT THROUGH OVER 2 1/2 hrs. OF THOSE FILMS JUST TO GET TO YOURS...

Mukpuddy said...

Hey, really dig your blog, great stuff!!!

mikecarloooyeah said...

Dammit. Sucks I missed it. I got to your blog late. I hope it all went well. see you on Thurs for the big day.