Wednesday, May 07, 2008

This is a character for a pitch idea I have that I'll be working on over the summer. I don't know if this will be the final design, but probably not. I like it and all but I don't think it suits the character.


Also, for all those who are coming to the Dusty's tomorrow to check out my film, it has been brought to my attention that on the printed schedules that it is on at 9:05 instead of 9:41. I don't know what happened for the schedule change but it has really pissed me off that they didn't tell the animation kids about it. I heard this from a film student. I don't see the point in giving a schedule if when you update it you don't tell anyone. AAAAnnnyway.....

Come out tomorrow! Here's the info again in case you need it --

Visual Arts Theater
333 W. 23rd Street
NY, NY
Starts at 7 PM ends at 11 PM
After party at Bar 9
807 9th Ave
11 PM - ??

See you there!!

==theballs==

2 comments:

mikecarloooyeah said...

Hey Chrissy, sorry about bailing on the after party. It was a last minute thing, way too late for me... those texas sized drinks put me down. It was great seeing your film though. It's nice to see younger animators like you keeping old school animation ideals alive. I t was nice to have an excuse to go to the Dustys. Congratulations! If you ever need anything give me a shout. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any work and throw it your way. Good stuff, keep rockin out.

GOGOPEDRO said...

CONGRATS...

SORRY YOU MISSED ME AT THE BAR.....I HAD ALL THE WAITRESSES TOPLESS AND DANCING ON THE BAR... BUT, I WAS COMING DOWN WITH A COLD SO I COULDN'T
HANG OUT TOO LONG...

HOPE YOU HAD A BLAST.

P